Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Stella 4 month stats

Stella had her 4 month checkup yesterday and she is doing very good. She weighs 12 lbs 13 oz (27%) and is 24.5 inches (58%). She is a pound heavier than Brooklyn was at this age. She is a strong little girl. She is holding her head up really well when on her tummy and rolling over from tummy to back and trying the other way. The doctor said she can bear weight on her legs better than most 6 month olds. She may be my athlete. I need at least one athlete. She smiles a lot and I can get some giggles out of her when I try hard. I think she is going to be my blue eyed child. I can't believe it!

She is still sleeping from 8p-7a most of the time. Every now and then she wakes up. I am trying to stop swaddling her during the day but that is not going well. Brooklyn never skipped a beat after unswaddling but she is a perfect sleeper. I don't think you can get a better sleeper than her.

She is growing so fast! I feel like it is going a lot faster the second time just because I am busier. It seems like it took Brooklyn forever to get to 4 months old. I am trying to enjoy it more but the baby stage is very confining with naps and breastfeeding.

No comments: