Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Stella 5 months

Stella is now 5 months! She is rolling over both ways now and still starting to grab things. She was sleeping through the night all the time but last week I decided to unswaddle her and we have heard her cry a little bit each night and not always do I have to go up there but I have had to feed her a couple of times. Either she really like being swaddled or she is going through a growth spurt. She may not be as good a sleeper as her sister but I am sure she will excel in other areas. She will start rice cereal soon so maybe she will be my eater (it took Brooklyn 5 weeks before she would eat rice cereal). She seems to be a happy baby smiling a lot and giggling if you get her going. Her are pics of Stella!



No comments: