Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Brooklyn is 2!!!

I can't believe Brooklyn is 2! She is such a sweet child! Of course she has her moments. Her birthday was on Monday but she had her 2 year checkup today. She is 25 lbs (30%) and 34 inches (60%). I can't even start to tell you how many things she is doing. She knows her colors and starting to sing her ABC's and starting to know her numbers and shapes. She has started memorizing her books, singing and can repeat anything you say! She also loves to dance! She loves her Aunt Kim and Aunt Heather and cries when they leave. We are back and forth on going to the potty but hides when she poops and tells me "change it". I am not pushing it but it is only a matter of her deciding it. I think it is so funny that she now says things are "cute" Here are some recent pictures of her!







1 comment:

Katie said...

I like those bracelets sweet thing!