I thought I would make a post of pictures of us through the years dating and married. I am so happy to have been married to Laird for 6 years. We now have 2 great, beautiful girls and lots of memories through the years. The sad thing as I was looking through pictures to post is that we don't have a lot of us together since Brooklyn has been born. I am always trying so hard to capture memories of them that I forget in the craziness of things to get pictures of us. Anyone else have that problem?

1999 date party

New Year's Eve (that same year)

Lake Tahoe 2002 (a couple of days after getting engaged)

Wedding 2003

New Year's Eve 2003

Katie and Trevor's wedding in Mexico 2004

Clint and Evelyn's wedding in Mexico 2006 (found out a week later I was pregnant with Brooklyn)

Before Stella's arrival 2009
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary Christen and Laird! It's been fun seeing you guys grow as a couple!
The first picture brings back old memories!
Post a Comment