Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stella 7 months

Stella was 7 months on Sunday. We are sleeping through the night consistently now. We have gone through all of the baby food now and we like it sometimes. She really still does not like cereal and I have to let her have a taste of fruit before feeding veggies. Trick her! My kids are not eaters from the beginning I promise but maybe I am doing something wrong. They love breast feeding though! She really wants to move more and more. We are still not sitting up unsupported so hopefully soon. She seems more active than Brooklyn was. She is also getting less fussy at night and before afternoon nap. We have put her in bathtub with Brooklyn several times after she gets done with hers and she absolutely loves it. She cracks up. They are going to have so much fun in the bathtub! Here are some pictures from Gymboree today.





No comments: