Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Stella 6 months

Well Stella is 6 months. We have reached a milestone age. We are back to sleeping well as she had been waking up off and on and not really crying just whining or talking so most of the time I let her be. Still annoying b/c you are still awake that whole time but still better than up all the time. She is still fussy at night before bed, she started eating veggies this week, she is not sitting up yet but maybe we are getting close, and she is pushing up on her front and she has been rolling over both ways for a awhile but she does it a lot. I can't say what her personality will be like yet, she smiles a lot and talks and is generally a happy baby. I am still nursing her so I will until she does not want it but I would like to do it until she is about 13 months (to get her through the winter) She is still running about a pound bigger than Brooklyn.

Her stats:
Weight: 15 lbs 30%
Height:25 inches 30%







No comments: