Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Brooklyn's first day of preschool

Brooklyn did great on her first day of preschool. No tears! I think she loved it! I hope she still likes it on Thursday!

Ms. April said she like the instruments and the fingerplays (5 little monkeys and wheels on the bus) the best. I am not surprised as she has always liked music. I think she might be my music and drama girl. I have no idea who she gets that from (I guess her aunts). I am really impressed with the school. They sent home a note about how she did, what she did, what she ate etc. Ms. April also sent me pics of her first day!









A little skeptical



This is the pic Ms April sent of her playing instruments (Sorry, picture is turned)



This was the cutest part. I got a little sappy about this but you know me not too sappy. When they come out they line up at the door and we are outside the door. She just looked so grown up!

No comments: