Monday, February 28, 2011

My Baby, Stella is 2!

Stella was 2 year old on Sunday, February 27th. I feel like Brooklyn just turned two and I can't believe I already have another turning 2.

Stella is a happy, reserved girl with a fiery temper. It is not really that bad but she gets more mad than Brooklyn.

She still loves her mommy alot but it is more of a problem with stranger danger. This has been going on a long time. Once she gets used to something she is fine. She really does not like other kids or any strangers coming up to her.

She is talking good and you can understand her pretty well. She know most of her colors and is learning her shapes.

She loves school and she had started swimming lessons without mommy in the pool. It took her five weeks of swim lessons to stop crying. She is not so scared of the water just new people.

She is not a great eater but some of her favorite things are chicken nuggets of any kind, she loves hummus and a new one is any kind of nut. Still won't drink milk so we are back to trying other types of milk for calcium. She does not like just plain cheese either. She and Brooklyn like totally different things usually.

Her smile is so sweet and she is a lover. She loves hugging and she will just go up to Brooklyn and hug her. She always ask about "sister" when she wakes up. She can say Brooklyn but prefers sister.

She is really good with her "Please" and "Thank You". I have noticed but also Nonna noticed how polite she is.

Her nicknames are Stella Bean, Stella Bella, Beanie, and Bean.

She loves to dance.

When I come to pick her up at school she says "Mommy here" in the sweetest, most excited voice. I love it!

We are so lucky to have such good girls although I will not say this is an easy job. I definitely lose my patience sometimes!

I know we will have so many more fun times and can't wait to see Stella's personality come out even more.

Her well check stats are:

23 lbs - 10%, 32 in - 10% Brooklyn was 2 lbs more and 2 inches taller.

Look for pics from her birthday party this weekend!











No comments: