Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cancun trip

This may be my only post that does not have some pics of the kids. My dad took all 3 of us girls and spouses and his sister to Cancun Feburary 17-21. We stayed at the Secrets Capri which was a great resort but it was more about the company and that everyone needed a break from life. It was probably the best vacation I have been on just because I savored every moment of relaxation. We all decided it was better to go in a big group because you don't think about your kids as much. I am glad I was able to relax and not think about missing my kids so much. Of course I missed them but they had lots of of fun with Nonna and Poppy.

These are some professional pics we had taken (they were for my dad so we did not know we would be in them, so therefore swimsuit attire)











These are just the fun pics!







No comments: