Stella is almost one! I really can't believe it. Her personality is coming through more everyday. She is going to have to have a strong personality since she is the little sister. Brooklyn constantly tries to make her mad even though Brooklyn loves her. Stella is the first thing Brooklyn asks about when she wakes up from her nap. Stella has started clapping, giving kisses, and she gets excited when Laird gets home. She just gives him kiss after kiss. It is so cute. In the last few days I have actually seen her eat a few puffs but not any other table food. I have tried bananas, pieces of soft sweet potato fries, rice, cheese and she has no interest. Brooklyn was very similar. She is still nursing 4 times a day and she is sleeping really well. Since Brooklyn has been potty training we are in the bathroom a lot and Stella is right there in the middle of it putting her hand in toilet and getting into everything in there. I have heard her say "momma", bye-bye (waving), dada, and uh-oh.
Here is a recent video of Stella clapping.
Here is a video of Brooklyn and Stella shaking cracker bags. We have all these toys and this is what entertains them!
No comments:
Post a Comment