Sunday, January 3, 2010

Stella 10 months



Stella was 10 months on the 27th of December. She has really become a different baby in the last month. We had to up her dose of reflux medicine and she is happier and now eating more baby food. We still do not like finger foods but we are moving in the right direction. We eat baby food without crying every time we get in the highchair. She is really moving fast and has started to pull up on everything. She can even go up the stairs a couple of steps but that is a big no-no. She loves playing and stealing Brooklyn's toys. She said her first words. She has said "momma" very clearly a couple of times when coming towards me. She is starting to mimic and says uh-oh when prompted. I think she says "dada" too but the "momma" was very clear. She is really a Momma's baby recently and cries when I leave the room or when she is dropped off anywhere. She did really good on our trip and slept good. Naps were a little shorter because we had so many people around. I think she is a very light sleeper. She is still nursing 5 times and I have to cut her down to four and then I will start weaning at 12 months.

No comments: