Onto the boring stats at her 4 yr checkup. It was not until September but it is now in the books. She did so good with her shots. At Stella's 2 yr appt, Brooklyn had such a hard time with the possibility of Stella getting shots which she did not but I mean Brooklyn was hysterical so I thought this would be awful. I did not tell her the night before or that morning but I told her after school and she had a moment of freak out but was very brave for the actual shots. Her vision was normal for her age but her hearing in her right ear was a little below normal which I was not surprised because we wonder if she hears sometimes. Before the hearing test, the dr said he would be surprised because her speech is good and ears looked good. He will just keep an eye on it the next several years. They will do one at school pretty soon too.
Weight: 32 lbs, 23%
Height: 39 in, 35%









No comments:
Post a Comment