Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving at the beach with the cousins

Ok so I need to post all of our other Fall Fun including Halloween but I have been having trouble posting. So maybe I have figured it out. So stay tuned for more posts...

We spent the weekend before Thanksgiving in Galveston and rented a beach house with my family. We split the house with Katie and it was perfect. It was warm enough that the kids played on the beach each morning building sand castles and Brooklyn even kind of liked the sand. The cousins played so well together and we had a great car trip so it made for a great trip. When Stella and Finn start playing together it is going to be great! They are still parallel playing and love their mommies so not there yet.



Katie and her boys



Finn aka "Whitie"





All the cousins in the wagon





Stella and Mommy



The little ones on the beach



No comments: