Stella has been so happy the last month. She has been easier than Brooklyn lately. She finally broke 3 top teeth at the same time and we are much happier. The girl has been weaned for 8 or 9 weeks and she still will not drink any milk. She will drink some water now but she may not be a milk drinker. She still eats baby food and ever so slightly she is eating more table food. She is so skeptical of anything you try to give her. Her big breakthrough this week is that she picked up her cereal bar to eat it (she picks up everything else but some reason she wanted me to feed it to her), Brooklyn was so excited for her! She said "She is picking up her cereal bar!" I tell you what this girl has her mind made up. She sleeps really good and take sometimes 2 naps and sometimes just 1 nap. She says quite a few things. Here is the list: mama, dada, night night, thank you, cracker (loves crackers), shoes (sh)...those are just some I can think of.
We also officially have a walker! She has been taking steps and standing alone since 12 months but now she can take at least 10 steps so I guess I will call that walking.

Concentrating on walking face


More concentration
No comments:
Post a Comment