We had a lot of fun at the Christmas party but I was skeptical when we walked in because Brooklyn was not too sure but she quickly warmed up. She was not too sure last year either. it seems everything is just flying by and I have no time to soak it all in. Am I even going to remember this (my children being young)? I am usually glad everyone is dressed and acting decent. Santa was there but I decided not to do pic and I forgot the money for the pics but we are planning to get some other pictures with the man in the red suit. Stella did get a pic with Santa holding her and she did pretty good. No crying but as you will see she is checking him out.

Brooklyn and Aubrey decorating cookies

Playing ring around the roses with Milla



Stella checking everything out

Brooklyn modeling their xmas dress (thanks to Aunt Katie getting them on sale last year)

Santa reading everyone a story


Stella and Santa
1 comment:
Sure are some pretty dresses those girls have on!
Post a Comment