This has been a big week. Stella got her first tooth last week and is getting her second one this week. She also started crawling officially. She is just getting the hang of it so she is not everywhere yet! Everyone got flu shots today so it was a little rough. Stella has also been having some issues with throwing up after feedings so I am not sure if she is sick or if the reflux is back. So we have put her back on reflux medicine and I hoping that will help.
Love the 1st picture! I was laughing so hard thinking about your necklace ordeals when I saw it (-: Stella and Brooklyn are so beautiful! Boy does Stella look like Laird in these pics!
1 comment:
Love the 1st picture! I was laughing so hard thinking about your necklace ordeals when I saw it (-: Stella and Brooklyn are so beautiful! Boy does Stella look like Laird in these pics!
Post a Comment