Stella Louise entered the world at 12:12 pm on Friday, February 27, 2009. She weighed 7 lbs 12 oz and 21 inches. It was a lot easier than Brooklyn's birth. No broken collarbone this time! We are all getting adjusted including Brooklyn. She is a good big sister and is very loving to Stella. She likes to be with Mommy though. Here are a few pics!
Congrats Christen and Laird! What a beautiful family!!! I definitely see a lot of similarities in Stella and Brooklyn! Looks like Brooklyn is a great big sister! Congrats!
Welcome Stella! I've been stalking your blog for her first pictures. She's beautiful! Congratulations Sparks Family! I can't wait to meet you Stella! Brooklyn... hang in there! Be a great big sister and the sweet girl you are...
4 comments:
Congrats Christen and Laird! What a beautiful family!!! I definitely see a lot of similarities in Stella and Brooklyn! Looks like Brooklyn is a great big sister! Congrats!
Welcome Stella! I've been stalking your blog for her first pictures. She's beautiful! Congratulations Sparks Family! I can't wait to meet you Stella! Brooklyn... hang in there! Be a great big sister and the sweet girl you are...
Congratulations guys! Stella is gorgeous! We can't wait to meet her!
Brooklyn looks a lot like Laird in that picture at home. We still need more pics. I think they look pretty similar. Stella's very pretty.
Post a Comment