Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving and Sea World

We had a great Thankssgiving in the Hill Country. We went to Fredericksburg first and Brooklyn had a fun time with Nonna and Poppy. She has a treasure chest at Nonna's and it had some new toys. It ended with Nonna and Poppy having to take away a puzzle piece to put it away and Brooklyn did not like it. Nonna does not want her to associate her with taking away things but she will have to many more times I am sure. We then went to San Antonio to Gammy and Pappy's where there were about 15 of us. Fun times! We went to Sea World on Saturday and Brooklyn did like it but I am sure she will like it more in years to come.



Gammy and Pappy's grandchildren (not a great picture but the best I could get)



Shamu

No comments: