Monday, September 29, 2008

Brooklyn 13 and 14 months

Well I did not get around to posting about 13 months but here are the last two months summed up:

Brooklyn had her first fever which was due to a ear infection. She had fever for 3 days of 102-103 and so they gave her penicillin. She was allergic and broke out in rash.

She eats ok but I would not put her up there with the best eaters. She eats anything with cheese. Macaroni and cheese, grilled cheese, quesadilla. She eats the Gerber ravioli which is how she gets her vegetables. She will not eat any vegetables plain. I can get her to eat some sweet potato. She will eat some fruits but she will just surprise you when she does that. We still do some babyfood to make sure she gets veggies and fruits.

The things she says consistently are: hi, bye-bye, ball. She can mimic other words but will not say them without being prompted. She can also make the sound of a dog when prompted.

She still claps and dances. She now gives high fives, knows where her ear is, likes to be chased, plays peek a boo.

We have had a lots of visitors lately and Laird and I get a break b/c it is like we are not even here. So if you come visit you better want to play with Brooklyn.

Her favorite toy right now is her Cabbage Patch Kid that Poppy's cousin Cynthia gave her for her birthday. She also smiled for these pictures when I said smile. She loves the camera. Here are some pictures of her dragging it around.





Look for pictures of her Halloween costume. She is going to be a butterfly and she loves her costume.

No comments: