Since I did not post at 11 months here is the 11 month update a little late. She is almost 12 months. She has now been taking formula from a sippy cup for about a month and at the moment she is doing really good. We have had many ups and downs. She is getting better at finger foods and has become quite the beggar lately. I think she is having a growth spurt. She will stand momentarily but rarely lets go by herself. We are still a little ways from walking. We also noticed when we got back from ABQ that Brooklyn got her first tooth. The whole time I had been looking for it on the bottom but Kim found it on the top. So she will not be toothless on her first birthday. Not any real words maybe bye-bye sometimes or we think we hear certain words. She can turn the pages of books and is starting to pick up on commands. Thanks to Aunt Heather for all of the books. She is her book supplier.
1 comment:
So cute, even if she is wearing an Aggie shirt!
Post a Comment